Radio Mixes&Remixes

Seguidores

sábado, 1 de abril de 2023

VA - Ministry Of Sound - 80s Mix (Ministry Of Sound,2014) CD3 Soul Mix

CD 3 - Soul Mix (01:17:49)
1- Cameo - Word Up! 
2- Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody 
3- Sister Sledge - Thinking Of You 
4- Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) 
5- Alexander O'Neal - Criticize 
6- Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good 
7- "D" Train - You're The One For Me 
8- Womack & Womack - Teardrops 
9- Colonel Abrams - Trapped 
10- Rockers Revenge Feat. Donnie Calvin - Walking On Sunshine 
11- Steve Arrington - Feel So Real 
12- Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life 
13- Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent
14- Change - Change Of Heart 
15- The Fatback Band - I Found Lovin' 
16- Loose Ends - Hangin' On A String (Contemplating) 
17- Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life
18- Ashford & Simpson - Solid
19- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
20- Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy
© Todos os direitos reservados aos proprietários das músicas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário